22 November, 2007

oh my god!

as some of us have recently discussed, there are some people who are trying to protest the new The Golden Compass movie. as i told you before when i read them as a kid my best friend's mom accused me of trying to get her daughter to read satanistic books. haha, so today i just logged into facebook and look what i found. i thought this was hilarious!



thats her alright. haha.

also, i think you all should know that my video taking rein is over. yesterday i got my camera out of my purse to take pictures of how adorable we were being, and the screen doesn't work at all anymore. i have no idea how this happened, but i no longer have a means of taking videos. :[

anywayyyyy, i hope everyone is having an okay time with their families. miss all of you, and see you soon!!

4 comments:

Bradley Kerl said...

paranoid parents are the worst thing jesus ever created... period.

love you miss you see you soon bye!

Unknown said...

that is so amazing! I can't believe how much influence parents have on their children and how long-lasting that influence can be. Item #1: the perpetuation of Christianity for over 2,000 years.

Unknown said...

also, your videos are the best videos on vimeo. just saying. get out there and get a new camera. tomorrow is black friday. deals abound! push your grandmother to the floor, wear your heels, scar her face, and get your mother-fuckin' shop on!

monét said...

JESSE I DON'T HAVE A JOOOOOB!