11 August, 2008

job search

today i started my job search. so far today i have emailed two resumes to places that i found on craigslist, and i have two others to call tomorrow. i have also gone through the phone book and plan on visiting places on location to see if they are hiring. basically i am trying to find a job that i can enjoy as much as possible. my two choices today were 1. to work for this woman i'm guessing mass producing jewelry which she has designed, and i am hoping that my metals class will come in handy in getting me this job and 2. magic school and sports photography where i would specialize in kids, whether it be photographing individuals, class groups, sports, events, or DANCES! both sound highly entertaining to me. hopefully i hear back soon!

1 comment:

Bradley Kerl said...

imagining you photographing a school dance is too much for me to comprehend...