21 December, 2008

blizzard

just finished getting packed up. i leave for texas tomorrow at 11:55pm. mom is picking me up at 5:45am, isn't she lucky??? it snowed all night and it has been snowing all day, which kind of worries me about flying out tomorrow, but i hear its supposed to clear up. last night a bus got stuck in the ice in front of my apartment and from my bedroom window (where i was often standing just to watch the snow fall) it looked like the bus could ram into our apartment at any second. i cant wait to be home. today i am so anxious it hurts.

4 comments:

Bradley Kerl said...

mr. who?

are you making an honest man out of someone, or are you and casey finally getting married and you are the man?

monét said...

dems my initials bradley!

Bradley Kerl said...

yeah, but you're a mister??

monét said...

well, you're right about me and casey. i just thought that was obvious.