13 April, 2009

WHOA


today i decided to call into work, because...who wants to go to work anyway? amirite? i have been laying in bed since 6:30 when i made the call drifting in and out of sleep having different dreams about what today will be like. each dream kept getting more and more awkward until i was face to face with a situation that i have been/am avoiding. i could feel how red my face was with embarrassment at being in this situation, i let the moment pass, went to sit in a small room to hide myself and then suddenly casey walked down the stairs, asking where her shirt was like we had never been apart. i took her in my arms and hugged her while i wept, and even though it was only a dream-that embrace was just what i needed. even in my dreams casey is a sign of peace and comfort, i miss her so much.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

so precious. god, i love her. and you.

Bradley Kerl said...

love bugz.

casey said...

Your making me cry from India. I love you, girl.

There is this form of meditation that I'm studying where you hug people from distant lands. You just wait.

also, was i topless in your dream?

monét said...

topless, but with bra.

lauren said...

Monét was so pumped to have had such a dream with you topless Casey... SO PUMPED, and for good cause ;)