31 December, 2009

me today: emo blog

if i've learned anything from the past few days its that all guys are the same, no matter how amazing they seem or how hard they try to wooo you. for years i have been trying to protect myself from this disappointment, and now i know the more they pursue at first the harder you will fall in the end. i will never again say "this guy, he's different". i know that some day i will be worth it to someone, but until then i'll just harden this outer shell of mine. i hope everyone has a happy and safe new years. see ya next year!

8 comments:

Bradley Kerl said...

i love you, monét.

Unknown said...

it's all just a matter of timing. HIS was poor.

Whitney said...

:*

shu shu bat said...

you are silly. it will happen when it happens, and for a reason..me truust me ;)

monét said...

thank you all i am feeling much much better now!

lauren said...

you know that if I was into girls I'd be alllll over that ;* SWAK

Love you girl, lots of hugs n kisses.

Tank said...

im just another scum bag i guess...

Anonymous said...

nice, i just brought many different emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info