01 February, 2008

:]


i finally was able to get some soldering done yesterday. as it turns out i wasn't leaving the heat on long enough and was giving up too easily. oh well. i'm going to be in the metals lab all day today trying to get my earrings done. i'm hoping i can so that i don't have to go tomorrow, because who wants to do that on saturday? i am really enjoying my printmaking class, my teacher is a slight douche and tells really lame jokes all the time but for him it works, actually kinda like the guy, or, i have this fondness for him.

i never mentioned that the neighbors car exploded last weekend. he was trying to change the battery (not well) and then he started it and it caught on fire. then apparently something shot out from under the hood and there was a flame thrower from the front of the car into their garage door. i wasn't out there when this happened, clint and daphne told me about it, but from inside i hear this terrible explosive noise and i cant lie, i thought cloverfield was about to really happen. i go out when i hear sirens and turns out there is a fire truck right in front of my house. i look to my right and maybe 20 feet from me there is a car on fire. it was the shit. dude sucks.

well its time for class now. i cant wait until its 6:00.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

that car story is NUTS.

it was really fun to crowd into my tiny living room to watch movies. i could be okay with doing it more often.

Bradley Kerl said...

clint's pjs...

Kelsey Foster said...

woah! crazzyyy!

i like that picture up there a lot...is it for monday?

i have too many pictures for monday...haha this never happens. I think I am going to bring them all though, because I need feedback...